Do you love yoga, wellness, language and communication? Would you like to work in an organisation helping non-native English speakers build a career in the wellness industry? Are you passionate about nurturing and maintaining customer and student relationships?
Then this might be the internship you’re looking for!
Enga Unite offers educational resources, online training, courses and coaching for multilingual wellness enthusiasts. It’s our mission to make yoga and wellness accessible worldwide, while helping (self-employed) yoga teachers and wellnesspreneurs build sustainable careers. We're ready to make a bigger impact, so we're in need of someone who can help us expand our network, build brand recognition, and optimise customer loyalty.
Does this describe you?:
- Initiative taker & self-motivated
- Open minded
- Passion for yoga, wellness, languages, business and marketing
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Verbal and interpersonal communication and social skills
- Team player
- Maintaining student relationships
- Nurturing potential student relationships
- Expanding operations with partners and collaborators
- Growth and expansion of our network
- Support the team with administrative community related tasks (such as tracking comments, scheduling emails and updating CRMs).
What you’ll get:
- Choose your own mode of working; flexible schedule + hours
- Location independent
- Experience of growing online wellness business
- Free access to all courses and resources we offer
- Free access to all group training and student meetings
- International business and marketing experience
- International team of colleagues
- Improvement of hard and soft skills
- New entries in your CV and references
- Professional guidance, training and development
- Internship certificate
- Possible chance to stay in our team after the internship
FLEXIBLE START DATE: note the start date of the internship is listed for October 9th, but high quality candidates can start ASAP.
If you are interested:
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and use ‘INTERNSHIP APPLICATION: [NAME]’ in the subject of the email. Should your profile meet our wishes, you’ll be invited to book a Zoom call during which we will discuss the details of your internship, including when you could start.
Knowledge or experience with the following is not needed but it will be an advantage:
- ClickUp (or any other project management tool)
- CRM management
- Facebook Business Suite
- Facebook features incl. pages, groups, live events, ad office, messenger
- Google Docs, Sheets, Forms
- Instagram Analytics + features incl. live, reels, stories, dm
- Teachable or any other online school platform