We are looking for a talented and passionate Community/Office Manager. This full-time position will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and will allow for the individual to be a part of the most innovative space in the country. Being part of HubHub will allow for the individual to get to know the local startup and corporate ecosystem, get a free membership in the coolest coworking space and to create a lifelong network.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through community events and build relationships between different members of community
- Ensure on daily bases that space is fully operational, and processes are running smoothly
- Take direction from the Junior Community Manager to support the team as necessary
- Support event team during events mainly in helping with logistical part of event
- Keep the space/corridors/meeting rooms clean, fully equipped and ready for next meetings and visits
- Administrative support with all operational issues to the team/ space/ company.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in English language, Czech or Slovak is a plus.
Other relevant skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- High level of integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Motivation and drive to achieve goals
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Positive oriented demeanor is a must
- Own a laptop.