We are looking for an enthusiastic student. Vocational or Bachelor or Master student.
Activities during the program
- To solve practical cases regarding AML (Anti-Money Laundering) in banking.
- To write reports about Money Laundering cases in different industries (Real Estate, banking, casinos, etc.).
- To write legal articles about international standards of AML.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about AML.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of AML laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical and research skills to identify and investigate potential money laundering activities.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, including banking and money remittance.
- Strong understanding of financial crime typologies, such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud.
- Strong knowledge of customer due diligence (CDD) and know your customer (KYC) procedures.
- Strong understanding of risk management and the ability to assess and manage AML risks.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage AML compliance activities and meet deadlines.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also perform an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: