Established in 2003 and is now in its 17th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague, Valencia, Italy and Dublin which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover exceeding £35M and a multinational workforce of 90 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation as a Compliance Intern.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Compliance Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the Contracts Manager, this role is a great introduction to Compliance within an International business.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learning how to take internal and external inquiries over the phone
- Learning how to support various sales teamwork: audit and organization of data regarding contractors
- Helping daily audit as internal and regarding new placements and new clients
- Learning how to write contracts and issue contracts for the Stakeholders
- Research of international legal and administrative process
- Following up of clientele: answering phone calls, creating spreadsheets, attending meetings to ensure the good process of legal documents
- Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knows SQL language and how to handle big databases
- Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
- Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar
- Exhibits good numeracy skills
- Accurate, with good attention to detail
- Pro-active and works on own initiative
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day. In addition, you must have the right to intern in the UK.