\Want to get hands-on consulting experience at a fast-growing start-up?
Riverflex is a consultancy working shoulder to shoulder with organisations to meet the challenges of the digital world. Instead of applying old methods in a new world, we tap the power of an open-talent ecosystem to deliver expertise and value. Operating in an innovative consulting model, Riverflex is ready for the changing nature of the workforce - we are the consulting firm of the future!
Are you our next Consultant Intern?
As our consulting intern, your responsibilities will include taking up a supporting role in digital consulting projects, where you have the chance to work directly with top consultants in high-profile projects in the Netherlands, the UK, and Spain. Additionally, you will be helping out with business development and consulting operations activities, ranging from recruitment to marketing support.
What we offer?
You will be working directly with a highly experienced founding team that held partner-level positions at Tier 1 consultancies and experience how a hyper-growth start-up team scales.
Since Riverflex was founded three years ago, we entered three markets (Netherlands, UK and Spain), built a community of ~1000 top-quality digital professionals, and served world-class businesses including Samsung, Ahold Delhaize and Clear Channel. From building direct consumer relationships with agile Marketing for a global FMCG player to creating the Store of the Future for a global fashion apparel company - we have established market credibility to tackle some of the most complex strategic challenges. We are looking forwards to hearing from you!
The internship compensation is 500€/month.
The ideal candidate:
- Top of your class and have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academia and beyond
- Motivated and enthusiastic about digital and start-up life
- Outstanding communicator
- Interested in exploring a career in consulting
- Agile mindset and excellent adaptability to change
- Ability to execute quickly
- Eligible to work in the Spain, and available for 4-6 months, preferably as soon as possible
- Located in or able to relocate to Barcelona
- Ablility to communicate fluently in Spanish and Catalan
Great to hear you’d like to join us! We look forward to receiving your application!