We are a recent born Foundation and our main focus is building a community for international people in Katowice and Silesia region, we also wish to promote their integration with local community. We are connected to the garagErasmus European Network (www.garagerasmus.org) and Save The Dream (www.save-the-dream.org). Please check them out on FB.
We are currently working on the office set up (not yet available) and website creation and looking for potential interns within Erasmus+ grant.
Are you eligible for this grant?
When would you be available for starting the internship and for how long?
Please check our FB page to get more details on what we do. We are looking for an independent and creative person who can:
- manage our social media channels (FB, IG, YT). Creating strategies on how to engage international and local community in Katowice & Silesia region.
- supporting with content creation for our website (on-going)
- share our vision of integration and bring ideas in order to meet this vision
Please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] / whatsapp +48 530285036
- Social Media management (according to the monthly Editorial Plan)
- Manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram
- Create shareable contents for the website
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our website
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant.
- Fluent English, additional language will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of social media network;
- Passion for writing and contents
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- min. 3-4 months + 3 months;
- possibility of working from remote/online/home office;
- Flexible working time and location;
- Opportunity to work in a multinational environment.