We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
To be a successful Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional Content Creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company's outputs.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media metrics.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Please specify the date you want to start the internship position and the duration of the internship in your application.
You can apply here (erasmusintern.org) or you can also send an e-mail to us. ( [email protected] )