If you “ live and breathe words” and love Writing and creating content and you would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity. You would have a big chance of development in a vibrant company with a very international crew.
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency located in Poland, that operates in Europe. Our key to success is the flexibility of time and location which helps us to reach out to the best candidates in the market.
Our company specializes in multilingual recruitment in Poland, for 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, IT, and marketing.
Learn more on www.wipjobs.com
A Content Creator’s various tasks include writing articles for a company’s web pages, e-books, videos, and social media posts. He/she should also be adept at promoting content on social media. To be a successful Content Creator, one should be familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses.
But you do not worry, we will provide you with all the tools, software, and strategies to use, and your learning path and practice on the daily job is guaranteed.
What you’ll do
Research on industry-related topics;
Create various content for various channels (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides;
Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts;
Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics;
Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn;
Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content;
Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates);
Working very closely with the Marketing team;
Web content editing, translations;
You’ll see the results of your work, learn a lot, and have fun along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grants;
- Duration minimum of 3 months;
- English C1 written and spoken, the additional language will be an asset;
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong motivation to achieve results and proactive approach.
- Article Writing
Nice to have
- Experience uploading content to various content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Wix, XSitePro etc.
- min. 3-4 months/ + 3 months;
- Possibility of working from remote/online/home office;
- Learning innovative content marketing strategies and SEO;
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment.