Website: http://www.tuateam.com/ Position: Content creator developer remote Place: Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona or Malaga (Spain), remote or even another EU country (ask about it)
- Description of a workplace
We focus on project management, consulting services and public tenders assistance. We work along Europe with multinational projects in all phases (search for calls, development of application documents, creation of consortium, etc.). We solve specific problems of private companies and public administration through different sources: international staff, intelligent communication, automating communication processes, etc.
- What are we looking for? Exceptionally creative and ambitious, with strong problem-solving, critical thinking and networking skills.
- Responsibilities and tasks
- Develop and maintain content based on business development and sales
- Identify interesting pieces of content showing needs and relevant business opportunities for growing;
- Analyze and provide content to our website with our advice about developing opportunities of the main project; Business development based on online agreements · Selection of profiles according to engagement and trust · Getting collaboration opportunities of potential influencers · Monitoring the status of the agreement · Basic knowledge of Wordpress platform and willing to learn about it
Enrolled in any grant such as Erasmus+ or another one (this is not a paid internship).
Basic knowledge on marketing, economics, finance, project management, communications and public relations.
- Academic training: Marketing, International Trade, Business, Finance, advertising, communication, public relations, journalism, etc.
- Language: English (+ 1 other language is a plus)
- Extras: Drive license is a plus
- What do we offer? An environment to grow at a European level in contact with innovation, the possibility of having a discount of a room in one of our flats if it is available, and a shared car if it is available.
- Duration of internship: As long as it is possible for an intern - 6 months if possible -
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, flexible
- Location: Valencia, Spain (Valencia)