We are looking for a skilled and motivated intern in the area of Content creation and SEO. You will be part of the marketing and content team of the Austrian department and work closely with the international SEO colleagues.
Your mission? The creation and follow-up of our energy content, with the aim of positioning our websites (Stromliste.at and selectra.at) as the reference to help Austrian consumers make the best choices for their energy contracts.
Your goal is to increase the number of qualitative leads for our sales department and improve online sales. SEO is an important acquisition channel for Selectra Austria.
To achieve this, you respond to the information needs of users - expressed through search engine searches - by creating clear, ergonomic and perfectly documented web content. The goal is to position this content at the top of the result pages on a maximum number of qualified keywords.
Your tasks at a glance
Creating new content
You develop content about energy on the website you’re responsible for and you watch over the keywords with great potential in terms of energy. You organize and follow up the editing and publication of new articles.
Updating the content
You watch over the existing energy offers (rates, conditions, guides) and you update the details of the offers in the articles. You optimize existing content in accordance with best practices, in order to improve the position. You improve the user experience and the quality of the information. You detect possible (technical) bugs and moderate the comments of users...
Improving the SEO positioning of the content
You are responsible for the positioning of the web content of your energy section. You follow the SEO position of the key pages closely. You take action to improve the position (topicality, identification of SEO improvements).
Monetization of web content
You integrate call-to-actions on the website and you optimize their presentation.
- Perfect knowledge of German: no mistake escapes your eye! Knowledge of English is a plus.
- You have a first experience with content management and/or web marketing and you have a passion for SEO.
- You have a passion for writing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML or the management of a CMS like Drupal or Wordpress is a plus but not a requirement
- You are interested in the energy sector; experience in this field is a plus but certainly not a requirement.
- You have an eye for detail and work thoroughly. You carry out your tasks in an organized way and you are also an excellent team player. You like to take initiatives and are eager to learn.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master, ideally within the last year of your studies since, after a successful completion of your internship, we are interested in continuing the working relationship with you in form of a full time working contract
Perks & Benefits
- A paid internship for 6-months (between 1.000 - 1.200€ per month) with the opportunity to continue the working relationship with a full time working contract with us
- You will join the best SEO team in Europe - an international and multicultural team of more than 50 content officers
- You will take over your own responsibilities while being trained and supported by SEO experts
- Benefit from the flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up company where we value everything that you bring to the table and you can actively participate in the growth of the company
- Free Spanish, French or English classes
- Your health matters to us! Through Selectra you will have access to the Gympass subscription
- Live and work in the international european metropole - Madrid!