CONTENT MARKETING INTERN
Start Date: As soon as possible (will be based on your availability rather than the Start Date shown on this website)
Duration: 6-12 Months (dependent on availability)
Location: Coburg (Germany)
SPIN uses Sport as a tool for Innovation. We seek to use sport and health enhancing physical activity as a mechanism to spark development and drive progress across sectors, working to support a broad range of stakeholder groups, from grassroots NGOs through to international political structures.
One element of our work is in the field of Innovative Sport Marketing where we seek to build bespoke, loyal and targeted customer groups, providing them with tailored digital content to promote community development and exchange.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern to join our small but passionate team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include, monitoring and managing social media platforms, developing content, and conducting market analysis for our content marketing products.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have good multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of content marketing models, marketing techniques, and the management of social media platforms.
- Develop content for our marketing products.
- Manage social media sites
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Current enrolment in a Higher Education course in the field of Marketing & Communications or Sports Studies with a focus on or components of Marketing & Communications.
- Internship is a mandatory requirement of your Higher Education course.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Fluency in written and verbal English, additional languages a plus.
- A supportive and motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities.
- A six-twelve month internship with real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- Flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project.
European Union support for your Internship:
- It is intended that the role will be supplemented by the ‘Traineeships-Students’ Grant of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. More information can be found on the Erasmus Intern website.
- Please contact the international or Erasmus+ office of your higher education institution to find out more about how this process is handled in your particular institution.
How to apply:
- Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and your CV to Ben O’Rourke: orourke @sport-innovation.de
- SPIN is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!