We are looking for a new Content Marketing & PR Intern (m/f) to join Dandy Horse Berlin!
Are you currently a student? Are you looking for a challenging internship in PR/Marketing where you will work on a wide range of tasks and be in charge of projects?
As our Content Marketing & PR intern you will be a creative sparring partner with team members, and work in close coordination with the management.
You will be in charge of a range of tasks & projects within the following 3 areas:
Content Creation, Scheduling & Analysis:
- Participating in campaign brainstorm and content development initiatives.
- Drafting editorial content and creating content calendars.
- Drafting short-form copy for visual content including, but not limited to, memes, GIFs and animated and stop motion videos.
- Drafting long-form (SEO-friendly) digital copy including website content, blogs, and email communications.
- Setting up and managing web shop.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Keeping team informed with current digital news and trends.
- Providing social media/competitive intel report and creative ideas/pitch concepts.
- Providing insights on how to engage our followers and identify opportunities to help optimise social media efforts.
- Using Google Analytics to analyse our website. Finding new ways to enhance and optimise the site.
PR & Partner outreach:
- Building and updating network of contacts database.
- Designer and artists scouting, database collection and communication.
- Researching and building influencer lists.
- Coordinating gifting opportunities with press & bloggers.
- Coordinating and assisting editorial projects.
- Approaching magazines / blogs about possible features.
- Creating and sending press releases.
- Participating in store event brainstorms.
- Scheduling, coordinating and attending various events.
- Supporting sponsorship planning and activation.
- Managing logistics.
- Researching & recommending improvements to the events.
+ other relevant duties assigned
- Social media know-how.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Confidence when dealing with all manner of telephone and email enquiries.
- Skills with web design.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Drive programs are an absolute must.
- Experience with data analysis preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (native speaker preferred).
- Flexibility in your schedule.
- Strong interest in media and current trends.
- Strong interest and experience in fashion.
- Interest in bicycles a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 3 months full-time (4 or 5 days a week) internship in a friendly work environment in Kreuzberg (start beginning of November).
- Be part of an enthusiastic team and grow with us.
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks.
- A monthly voucher (3 in total) to use in-store.