We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to help us with our ever growing business needs.
We are an independent hair and beauty salon in central London. Our team of ambitious creatives (hairdressers, beauticians, manicurists, eyelash stylists) are all professionals who appreciate the free spirited atmosphere we have, the fact that they have room for creativity and that they can test their ideas in a safe and encouraging environment.
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing a digital marketing strategy for the salon.
- Implementing the strategy with the help of our team.
- Creating blog posts.
- Looking after our Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest.
- Developing and posting content based on weekly – fortnightly meetings.
- Improving our monthly emails and newsletters
In an ideal world:
- You have an interest in entrepreneurial business mindset.
- You learn quickly and adapt fast to the changing environment.
- You are interested in fashion, hair and beauty.
- You have great written English skills.
- A little experience in digital marketing, OR:
- No experience just yet but a strong desire to learn and be your best to make the world a better place.
- You are a creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are a funky, fresh hair & beauty salon near Old Street Station with an ambitious creative team open seven days a week. We are about to celebrate our seventh birthday and won Top Choice Hair Salon 2019 Award.
We have an established customer base which we consider to be a great starting point to further developing ourselves and to expand. For that, we need professional partners who think like we do: Never stop doing, want to improve and develop constantly, learn new techniques and are open to the world.
- We believe in an honestly friendly customer service that comes from our heart.
- We believe in the importance of regular chats with our colleagues, in openness and the desire to get better.
- We believe that every single member of our team is a partner and we believe in their professional quality of work.
- We wholeheartedly believe that the combination of hard work, constructive criticism and a supportive environment helps us all to achieve common and individual goals.
- Ideas are important, but implementation is everything.