ABOUT UHLALA GROUP
We are one of the leading LGBTIQ+ social businesses in Germany. Since 2009, we have been supporting, connecting and empowering LGBTIQ+ people in their careers. Through projects like STICKS & STONES, Unicorns in Tech and RAHM, we strive to promote networking and further education for the LGBTIQ+ community. With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their diversity management with events, workshops and consulting services. Our ultimate goal is to achieve equal chances and opportunities for LGBTIQ+ people in the working world. Learn more about UHLALA Group and our other projects at uhlala.com.
As an intern, you will mainly support Unicorns in Tech, the LGBTIQ+ Tech Community, and RAHM, the Global LGBTIQ+ Leadership Community, in terms of event organisation, partnerships & project management.
- Help us increase our reach by preparing content for our social media presence, newsletters and campaigns.
- Provide content that fosters interaction and growth in our communities via our social media channels.
- Create engaging content for websites social media platforms and newsletters on our projects.
- Curate and distribute high-quality content for multiple digital channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.)
- Create images, short videos, reels, podcasts to leverage our community.
- Monitor analytics, use data to identify online communities and build engagement.
- Research and produce content on LGBTIQ+ leaders and leadership, D&I inclusion and ESG principles.