We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing
- Learning about the target audience for copy
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content
- Taking a client’s advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interest, knowledge, performance, experience, and attitude
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements
- The opportunity to work in motivated workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
Liberamente ETS doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.