Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student at a European university? Are you interested in new technologies, digital marketing, and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship at Photo AiD. The internship can be done either at the spot in our office in Warsaw or remotely. (or in a hybrid way :) )
Photo AiD company develops an Artificial Intelligence-based photo editor available in mobile app stores (Passport Photo App Android and Passport Photo AiPhoneone) and as a website. The tool allows users to take a selfie that in just 3 seconds would be transformed into a professional document photo meeting all the requirements concerning (e.g. background, size colors) the document for which the customer applies. Within less than 2 years, we prepared the best online passport photo tool available! Now, we are looking for someone to help us build our brand recognition via digital marketing.
Who are we looking for:
- Content Creation profile: People interested in SEO content writing and/or digital marketing in general. - Experience is not needed but it will be an advantage.
- Translation profile: People interested in the website & mobile apps interface and content translation and proofreading.
What do we expect:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in SEO or translation
- Ability to work in a team
- Ease of writing
- Good communication skills
- At least C1 level of English, every other language will be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Work experience in a fast-developing start-up in Poland / remote internship
- Training on SEO and marketing tools (such as Ahrefs and SurferSEO)
- New entries in your CV and references
- Access to all the professional language courses our partner company (https://vocapp.com) offers
- Opportunity to improve your English and learn other languages
- Various benefits: public transport card, mobile pha one card with data, ISIC card, 250 PLN culture budget during your stay in Poland
- Daily work in an international team
- Chance to stay within our professional SEO team after the internship
Tasks will involve:
- Advanced use of the Google tools
- Gaining backlinks of various types and from various sources
- Creating content for SEO and ASO purposes (including blog posts for our biometric photography blog, soon-to-be passport news site, US passport picture web tool, and student materials platform)
- Leads research
- Translation of the title, description, subtitles, and of our Youtube videos (optional task)
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Conducting keyword analysis
- Reaching out to potential endorsers and/or business partners (optional task)
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected] and put "Copywriter with Languages" in the subject of the email. After receiving your CV, we are going to invite you to take an online test, and if we are a good match, we will invite you to a Google Meet call during which we will discuss the details of your internship, including when you could start.