At GrowForce we are now looking for a highly talented copywriting intern. This is an unpaid student internship.
This is a rare opportunity for a student to become a young member of a rapidly growing, well-funded growth marketing agency, active in Belgium since Sept 2017.
You will primarily be helping driving customers to use our services through educational content
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self-starter to develop their copywriting career and help make us a household name in Belgium.
We are interested in someone who has the skills to write engaging content that embodies our values and brand perfectly.
The ideal candidate is also willing to learn everything there is to learn about marketing, sales and branding while developing their writing skills and passion.
What will you do:
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs.
- Edit marketing content and help to translate concepts into easy-to-understand marketing collateral.
- Edit content that drives leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other relevant metrics
- Write original content for the GrowForce blog.
- Write and schedule weekly newsletters that are interesting and engaging.
- Create requested content that articulates the benefits of our services.
- Proofread content for online (website, social media, blog, press releases) ensuring that it is in line with the GrowForce style.
- Research ways to further enhance our presence and identity online and offline.
We love good ideas at GrowForce and encourage everyone to use their creative instincts to develop engaging concepts that support the wider goals of the team.
What you have:
- English-native speaking or high English proficiency.
- Student of Communication, English Literature, Journalism or a similar study.
- Good writing and editing skills, an eye for detail and can adapt to our guidelines.
- A passion and a strong understanding of our business' mission.
- Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business.
- Experience with having your own blog or have written for university publications.
- Perspective on opportunities and solutions.
- You are proactive.
Hiring season: All year round
Length of internship: 6 months minimum.
At the end of the internship, we have an evaluation in light of employment possibilities, based on your performance and the situation of the office.
What we offer:
· You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company.
· This position offers you the opportunity to have full access to the GrowForce network & gain international work experience.
· You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights.
· You will be able to work with influential from different industries.
· Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career at GrowForce.
No financial compensation`