We seek an individual with a background in Business Administration for the position of a Corporate Administrator / Assistant Account Manager. The position is open for candidates who are interested to participate to ERASMUS + or EFYE internship programs, too.
IBCCS TAX LTD is a corporate services firm, with offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Georgia (Tbilisi), Estonia (Tallinn), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London), offering management of entities as well as a range of corporate services in various reputable jurisdictions.
The primary duties of the candidate will include:
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies,
- Liaising with the clients, partners, banks, audit firms and other institutions,
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed,
- General business administrative and front desk duties,
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of legal documents (Powers of Attorney, resolutions, agreements).
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken),
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage,
- Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point),
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills,
- Experience or background in law, accounting or business administration will be considered an advantage.
Working Hours: Part time or full time, 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour break with degree of flexibility for interns.
The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities and will be on an ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international working environment.
Further information and application: Please extend your interest along with your CV via erasmusintern.org or via email to: [email protected]