We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who lives and loves all things creative and is especially interested in creating and growing online brands. This is an all-round and competitive creative role which will benefit the intern tremendously. Our advertised position is destined to take over and coordinate all creative graphics and web design activities. The intern will benefit from our mentoring program directly with Creative Director of Visuable. Based at our central Bristol, UK offices in Business Accelerator and learn first-hand how start-ups and small businesses approach the world of Creative Marketing and Business, and will also contribute directly to client projects that include but are not limited to branding, marketing, content creation, web design, social media, SEO and more.
- Creating Brand Moodboards
- Designing logos
- Creating Brand Guidelines
- Web Design using Squarespace
- PowerPoint Design
- Leaflets and Flyer Design
- Creating Graphics for Social Media
- Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions and creative thinking
Current student in Graphic Design, Web Design, Visual Communications or related field
Desired experience in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Great oral and visual communication skills
- Always learning
- Flexible Working Hours
- Expand your portfolio and enhance your resume by gaining tangible working knowledge
- Fun and cool working environment
- Mentoring program with direct interaction with Creative Director of Visuable
Please email your portfolio + a short cover letter to [email protected]. Tell us why you are the perfect person for the job, what you would like to get out of this experience, what relevant skills you have and what area of creative industry you are most interested in (eg. web design - no coding required! - creative content creation, design etc) – there is no right or wrong answer here, since we have several positions available we will match your internship programme with the most desired area of marketing that you would like to gain experience in.
Interviews will be held asap over Skype asap. Start in May or June. Flexible length of internships available.
No financial compensation
About us: www.visuable.co