What we do?
We are an organization and we promote the dissemination of the customs and traditions of all European local identities, information for European citizens in a more accessible way. We disseminate and defend free and independent information and we are also a young team desiring to meet people from other countries.
Who we are looking for?
· Currently enrolled student in a specialist of Journalism, Languages, Literature, Communication, Marketing or similar;
· Working experience in one of these fields is not a must, but it would be a big advantage;
· Knowledge of Wordpress would be a big plus;
· High level of Italian - native or bilingual;
· Open-minded and well-organized;
· Attention to detail, ability to work on computers
· Positive and energetic person;
· Able to work alone and also in the team, meet deadlines, multitask person
What will be your role?
- Creating posts and writing articles and posting them on our website and social media;
- Preparing press materials, Managing pitch lists;
- Tracking media for high-selling titles, creating content for social media like Instagram,FB;
- Drafting ad copy for FB,Instagram and other and researching target groups;
- Promoting and presenting our products and trying to get more customers;
- Improve our publicity and make our company more visible;
- Working in cooperation with our Graphic Designer and Product Designer;
Why should you apply?
· To gain better knowledge and practical experience in Creative writing Marketing and Publicty;
· To understand the mechanisms of the field of Journalism;
· To work in a team of young international professionals.
What we offer?
· 25-40 hour weekly commitment;
· Flexible working time;
· Working in a positive and dynamic environment;
· An internship period from 3 up to 12 months.
· Availability to work remotely.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected]
Years of Experience required: No