You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
Your activities will be:
• To write internal legal reports about international criminal law.
• To elaborate articles about American criminal law.
• To give support in the analysis of foreign criminal law.
• To search and analyse laws of European Union countries.
• The working language is English.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: your cv to: [email protected]