What can you expect from this experience?
A lot of your day will be spent contacting landlords to make sure they have their listings updates in order to help students from all over the world who are going to study to another country. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, over the phone or in writing, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
In this role, your mission is:
- Management and update of properties’ availability, thorough phone contact with our clients;
- Being open to a proposal of a project/focus change in case we need to adapt to an upcoming similar project;
- Proactive coordination of communication with landlords, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague.
What is the profile we are looking for?
Fluent/Native in Italian and English (other languages are a plus);
Enrolled in university or recently graduated;
International-minded and able to cope with spending some time working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
Available to relocate to Lisbon or already living here;
A mix between an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn, since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
The role is based in Lisbon;
You will have an internship contract according to your availability (between 3-12 months), but we expect you stay, at least, 4 months.