Please note, that this is a volunteer internship. We are giving priority to candidates holding a grant (Erasmus+ or similar) or carrying out the internship as part of their studies.
DiRENT a car Rental is a company located in the beautiful city Thessaloniki. We are offering an unpaid internship, within the framework of the Erasmus Internship. For a duration of 3 to 6 months, you will support our DiRENT team in the area of customer support for one of our markets. We have a multidisciplinary and goal-oriented team, which places great emphasis on flat hierarchies.
Who we are looking for:
- You are currently enrolled at a university
- You are interested in travel, tourism, and cultures
- You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
- You are communicative, motivated and independent working
- You speak and write English at native-speaker-level other languages are considered a plus
- Support our DiRENT team in the area of Customer Support and B2C Sales
- Interact between our partners and the customer
- Work with our content management system
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the whole car rental process from pre-rental to post-return
- Support the development of our services by doing research and translation tasks
What we offer:
- A great place to work in the Thessaloniki, Greece
- A great working environment
- Development of great communication skills
- Regular Team events like the Friday skillshare in collaboration with cultural hub FIX in art
Finance: Applicants are encouraged to apply for European financial support programs such as:
“Erasmus+” Erasmus Plus Program (Erasmus internship)
“EYE” - Erasmus for Young Entrepreneur Program
or apply for any University support and any other means for private funding for this work practice.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and a short motivational letter containing your motivation to join DiRENT and your preferred start date and duration for the internship. Please note, that only applications containing this information will be viewed.