This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Slovak branch of a global company present around the world, with its business center in Bratislava being the largest regional business center. We provide centralized, efficient and cost effective financial accounting and transaction services for our geographically diverse clients across the world. The Bratislava Business Center is a key part of transformational business activities with great career opportunities. It is located in a modern office building in a Bratislava city center.
- International environment & multi-cultural teams located in different EU countries
- Unique departmental atmosphere
- Customer service department: order processing & first point of contact for company customers via email and phone
- ERP & CRM experience (Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, BAAN etc)
- Daily usage of foreign languages
- Contribute to revenue increase
- Problem solving, customer satisfaction, Process improvements
• Higher Education Student or graduate
• Fluency in English Language + French
• Good communication skills
• Willing to develop, learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Proactive attitude, Flexibility
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will get new knowledge about the customer service process management in a corporate world. He/She can get training and experience with SAP, Saleforce, Oracle, etc. He/She can face real working and multicultural environment challenges and learn the ways how to address them.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!