We are HAPPYCAR - Europe´s largest rental car comparison and booking platform today. With platforms in Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Poland, and in the US our mission is to make renting vehicles entirely stress free. We have a clear vision: Making HAPPYCAR part of every journey! With our international team from more than 14 nationalities we are based in Hamburg and are driving the future of mobility. We are a young, goal-oriented team which puts great emphasis on flat hierarchies.
We are offering a paid internship in Hamburg (Germany) for a duration of 3 to 6 month in our Dutch market. You will support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of costumer support with the goal to increase your communication skills in your native language as well as in our corporate language English.
Who we are looking for
- You are interested in travel, tourism and cultures
- You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
- You are communicative, motivated and you work independently
- You speak and write Dutch at a native-speaker-level
- You speak and write English at a very good level
- Support our HAPPYCAR Serivce Team in the area of Costumer Support and B2C Sales
- Examination of Customer Support via telephone and e-mail
- Interact between our partners and the costumer
- Work with our content management system
- Handle costumer inquiries regarding the whole car rental process from pre-rental to post-return
- Support the development of our services by doing research and translation tasks (English-Dutch / Dutch-English)
What we offer
- A great place to work in the city center of Hamburg in Germany
- An international team in a multilingual environment
- Development of great communication skills
- Home-Office (min. 3 days/week)
- Regular Team events (virtual/offline)
- Free fruits, drinks and snacks
- 1. - 3. month 500€/month, beginning with 4. month 700€/month
Could we arouse your interest?
Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter with information about yourself, why you want to join HAPPYCAR and your availability for the internship!