We are HAPPYCAR - Europe´s largest rental car comparison and booking platform today. With platforms in Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Poland, and in the US our mission is to make renting vehicles entirely stress free. We have a clear vision: Making HAPPYCAR part of every journey! With our international team from more than 14 nationalities we are based in Hamburg and are driving the future of mobility. We are a young, goal-oriented team which puts great emphasis on flat hierarchies.
We are offering a paid internship for a duration of 3 to 6 month in our Polish market. You will support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of costumer support with the goal to increase your communication skills in your native language as well as in our corporate language English.
Who we are looking for
- You are currently enrolled at a university
- You are interested in travel, tourism and cultures
- You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
- You are communicative, motivated and independent working
- You speak and write Polish at native-speaker-level
- You speak and write English at a very good level
- Support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of Costumer Support and B2C Sales
- Interact between our partners and the costumer
- Work with our content management system
- Handle costumer inquiries regarding the whole car rental process from pre-rental to post-return
- Support the development of our services by doing research and translation tasks
What we offer
- A great place to work in the city center of Hamburg in Germany
- An international team in a multilingual environment
- Development of great communication skills
- Regular Team events
- Free fruits, drinks and snacks
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and a short motivaitional letter containing your motivation to join HAPPYCAR and your preferred start date and duration for the internship. Please note, that only applications containing these information will be viewed.
Your contact person: Olga Serafin (HR Manager)