Chcete Mluvit Cesky? Would you be interested to experience life by working in historical city of Athens in Greece? If you are native, or near native speaker, of the Czech language and have a technical mindset with good knowledge of computers, you might be the person we are looking for!
It is a great opportunity to work for a multinational company based in Athens. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Our client offers the following benefits for this Czech Customer Service Agent position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your daily tasks as a Czech Customer Service Agent will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Czech speaking clients
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through free phone lines for customers and chats.
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training
- Be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
In order for your profile to match this Czech Customer Service Agent role, you need to have the following skills:
- Be familiar with high-tech gadgets and customer service
- Speak Czech to a native or near native standard and
- Have a good level of the English language
- Have good communication skills and an outgoing personality
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the link below!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [email protected] .