Teach German in a school in Spain: vacancies in Sevilla! Are you a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Receive a monthly pay, certified teaching related training, valuable experience in a school, ongoing in-country support, and the opportunity to explore a country. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
- Deadline: candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP or at least before September 1st, 2019
- Program length (academic year in Spain): Oct. 2019 to May 2020
Desirable candidate profile
- Native-level German speaker
- Recent university graduates (obtained after 2015)
- No previous teaching experience needed (but valued)
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Energetic and creative
- Competence in the Spanish language is not required
- No criminal records
- Intermediate English skills (B2)
Selected candidate will
- Receive a monthly pay between 1,056€ - 1,116€ per month (24 teaching hours/week)
- Join a Spanish school to cooperate as a German language assistant with 24 teaching hours per week, starting in October 1st 2019 until May 31st 2020, with the same holidays as the school.
- Get initial training and teacher workshops.
- Receive foreign languages-teaching related certified course, given by a Spanish university (paid by the programme).
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
- Get help with the process and opening a bank account.
- Have ongoing in-country support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas.
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the programme.
- Enjoy paid school holidays (except for summer period).
- Schools are located in Espartinas, Sevilla
- Teach Primary and/or Secondary school students (aged 5 – 18).
- Full cover to the National Health insurance.
- No fees attached