We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Extramus is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities as a Data Analyst:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques on pursuance of providing ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management so as to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interest, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements
- Proactivity & Anticipating Needs
- Mitigating Risk & Fraud
- Delivering Relevant Products
- Optimizing & Improving the Customer Experience
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Particulary good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- You will need the ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.