The female factor is a curated global community for a new era of female leaders advancing careers and creating business opportunities by boosting connections, confidence and competence. No matter your goal - whether you want to work towards that promotion, settle in a new environment, change professions, write that book, start your own business or just want to be surrounded by other kickass women - we have your back. Our tailor-made opportunity journey is designed to get you ahead with the right mentors, hands-on career knowledge, confidence training and a great network of like-minded people. Together we can unlock a world of opportunities accelerating your ability to achieve your goals; personally, professionally, and financially.
We are looking for a passionate data intern eager to provide insights that will influence our strategic direction.
m/w/x | 20-40 h / week | remote
Are you ready to be with us at the forefront of female empowerment - enabling female talents globally to develop themselves further? A a data intern you'll be studying user behaviour, market dynamics, and content strategies, providing data and insights that will influence our strategic direction.
Sounds like you could have fun? Read on.
- obv you have strong analytical & data driven skills (A/B tests, statistics…
- thrives in a small team and fast-paced environment
- organized self-starter
- all hands-on deck mentality and down to work
- excellent communication skills in English
additional points for:
- digging online tools like slack, gsheets, typeform & co
- experience with a data visualization tools
- academic background or experience in statistics, econometry, probability, applied mathematics
- conducting analyses & producing reports to better understand our members
- building creative data visualizations
- support our member team in data-driven storytelling
apply on our website: https://www.femalefactor.global/data-analytics-intern