Start: May/Flexible 2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of a global technology company and one of the worlds biggest producer of computers. They are proud to believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. It is one of the main employers in west Slovakia with high support of diversity, sustainability and communities.
The key responsibilities will be following
- Pulling and structuring large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
- Writing configuration files (yaml) for internal tool Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight in big data environment (ETL, Machine learning , Hadoop )
- Specify source of data (SQL DB, Flat File, API vi Python),
- transform data for destination in Hadoop. Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution ( Python)
• Higher Education in computer science
• Fluency in English Language
• Willing to master Data transformation and database development ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata)
• Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
• Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain first class Big data skills, Hadoop & Spark, exposure to machine learning training in a multinational company with further carrier possibilities.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Lunch Meal vouchers
• Possibility to get employed for Full- time after the treineeship
• Development in terms of career (career plan)
• Various internal trainings
• Team building activities
• Standard support by our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!