We're looking for talented interns to support our team in data entry and database specialists. If you think you're good at them and want to improve yourself in these areas, this collaborative work together will contribute to your professional development in a great way!.
- Eligible for Erasmus+
- Analyzing data details and accuracy-ensuring that the converted data is applicable and accurate.
- Evaluation of existing databases and systems.
- Excel sheets, using CRM and accounting platforms, from payments to sales, inventory, etc. be responsible for editing the data of departments.
- Responsible for analyzing what problems arise and in which areas we should work most, as well as creating reports based on numbers.
- Determine what payments we are responsible for , keep the database up to date.
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Self-propelled and applied mindset
- Outgoing, determined and ambitious
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Have a hardworking personality and be willing to take responsibility
- Curiosity and ready to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
- To gain first-hand experience in customer relationship management.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation.
- Mentoring and a chance to work with hardworking, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you discover new skills.