This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in a Swiss based company providing operations outsourcing and consulting services. We have been building a profitable business with a solid B2B fundament: operating CHF 50B Asset under Management of our clients, CHF 20B Alternative Assets such as Hedge Funds and Private Equity operated for clients. We service 40+ clients (Family Offices, Wealth Managers, EAMs, Asset Managers and Banks) and employ 110+ people.
We are developing a Portfolio Management System (PMS) helping our clients digitalise their business and increase efficiency in managing their business. We are building a team whose main goal is to keep and increase client's happiness with data quality and getting a strong support system.
Your key tasks:
- controlling, analysing static data, ensure data quality and completeness
- processing client static data
- summarising portfolio overview based on interface files
Bank data processing
- processing position files
- acquisition of delta portfolios, full-fledged processing
- first location for customer problems, processing and triage, customer management
- support for the 1st level of support, system-free support, data generation and bank support
- monitoring of data processing
- analysis of open discrepancies, original & standardised interface data, cooperation between Intermediaries, transaction belts
- Student of finance or economics
- excellent communication in English
- interest in investment management
- analytical work, sense for detail, willingness to learn
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Investment management industry know-how,
- Work ethics, financial instruments, IT skills
- Free accommodation provided
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
- Amazing team, office refreshments, team buildings
We look forward to hearing from you!