You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To write internal legal reports about Data Protection in the European Law.
- To elaborate articles about American Law affecting Data Protection.
- To analyse international agreements about Data Protection.
- To write articles about data protection in foreign countries.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting Data Protection.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: