Duration: minimum 3 months
Mail: i[email protected]
ZN Consulting is an Award-winning Digital Agency established in Brussels, working to develop creative and award-winning digital campaigns for our clients. We are a communication agency that guides organizations to adapt to the digital age.
Shortlisted candidates are contacted by phone. Interviews are normally conducted via Skype.
- An independent worker who is self-accountable, self-motivated, self-driven, and ready to learn
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage
- A portfolio that shows a range of audiovisual projects and your approach to creative thinking
- Ability to understand a brand and graphic guidelines and execute them throughout
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- Knowledge of shooting best practices: framing, light, sound, etc.
- Knowledge of audiovisual material: digital camera, micro installation, lighting equipment, etc.
- Preferably proficiency in audiovisual software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Assists in the shooting and editing of videos for marketing materials, using appealing shots that are well organized to tell stories
- Responsible to incorporate current audiovisual trends into each unique video to produce an up-to-date style for custom storytelling
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as social media animations, promotional videos, interviews, and multimedia solutions
- Researching client's relevant industries to stay abreast of news and developments
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Other tasks and projects as assigned part of the Internship program
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, proactive, hard-working, and above all else, passionate about digital marketing and communication. If you think you are the perfect choice for us, don’t hesitate to contact us by sending us your CV and a motivation letter or your portfolio! Currently, we have availability for interns who wish to start their internship in April.
Also, because we are a digital communication agency, provide us links to your social media channel.
Whether it’s on our social media, strategy, account management, or creative team you will work with various levels of experts to ensure you are gaining the knowledge you need to start your career in a fast-paced and international environment.