Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing through comparison websites. As part of its international expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented French-speaking Student for a 6 month internship as Digital Account Manager for the French market.
After a training period, you will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice and work alongside our multinational marketing team at our offices located in Barcelona.
Under the supervision and guidance of a senior Digital Account Manager, you will be expected to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with advertisers, identifying and executing the right campaigns for each client with the long-term objective of developing and growing accounts.
- Developing, maintaining and growing accounts with existing and new advertisers in various sectors (Finance, Telecom, Energy providers, Entertainment … )
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback
- Understanding the account needs and proactively providing solutions to increase client revenue
- Monitoring lead generation campaigns using CRM tools
- Analysing data using internal analytics tools and producing reports
- Focusing your action on ROI targets
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
You will hold a relevant educational background in digital marketing and have a good understanding of performance-based marketing solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and the ability to build long term relationships with advertisers
- Pro-active, well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Results driven - willing to go the extra mile to increase your client account revenues
- Knowledge of tracking implementation solutions would be a plus but not mandatory
- Analytical skill set
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Must be a French speaker with fluency in English
What we offer
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time
- Term: 6 months
- Period: asap according to your internship calendar’s school
- Compensation: €600 net/month
- Benefits: Free metro/bus card, your birthday as a day off
- Holidays: 2 days per month
- Schedule: 37,5h/week, shorter working hours on Fridays
- Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Workplace: Designed offices with resting areas, Game room (Tennis table), Fully equipped kitchen with Free Coffee / Tea
- Team building activities: Free weekly breakfast and regular social events with the team (Could be paused for a while depends on Covid-19 Health & Safety regulations)
- Work environment: A dynamic and young international team with a friendly atmosphere
- Administrative assistance: Registration to the Spanish Social Security and NIE