REPLUG is looking for a young, motivated and ambitious student with great interest in the digital marketing field, specifically the mobile space. The internship can last between 3 and 12 months, depending on your current study path and needs. You will work in our office, in the heart of Berlin (Germany), next to the 2 co-founders.
You must be living in Europe and have a visa to live in Europe.
What we expect from you:
- Identifying and pitching new potential partners based on an evaluation system to qualify potential leads
- Creating an app growth strategy, depending on the partners' needs
- Setting up and running campaigns on major advertising channels
- Using industry-standard tools to identifying organic growth opportunities
- Testing partners' mobile apps to identify improvement points in their user flow and monetization strategy
- Creating reports for our partners about marketing activities
- Keeping active relationships with our partners by mean of electronic or phone conversation
What you need to have:
- You must be business fluent (or native) in English (at least B2 level)
- Speak at a native level (or business fluent) at least ONE of the following language: German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Curious, Organized, Self-starter and responsible
- Attention to details
- Highly developed communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Demonstrated interest in mobile marketing and the digital field
- At least 1 year work experience
You will be learning directly from the founders, therefore a positive attitude and a willingness to make a difference is paramount for success in this role.
You need to be ready to make mistakes, in order to learn. We support an environment where action (and eventually forgiveness) comes before overthinking and laziness.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a dynamic environment
- A personal email address to own the communication with our partners
- Training in the App Marketing field: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat Ads, TikTok Ads, CRM, App Store Optimization, Tracking and Infrastructure
- Training in Consulting/Business development: Communication with clients, Proposal creation, Clients pitching strategy
- A lot of fun and laughs
- Occasional Friday fun activities
Excited to make a difference? We would love to hear from you! Share your CV with us at [email protected], and we will set up a call to discuss everything in more detail and answer any questions you may have.