Duration: 3-6 monthsCommitment: Full-timeDescription:
As a Content Editor at ArrivalGuides - A Lonely Planet Company, you will be responsible for updating information in our destination guides and writing new guides for the ArrivalGuides network. The texts you write need to be inspirational and appealing to various readers, so you will need excellent creative writing and English language skills, and at least one other additional language of fluency is desired. You will need to be thorough and have a good eye for detail. It is important that you are well-organized, productive, efficient and proficient in the English language.
What will I be expected to do?
The Content Writer will work collaboratively with our in-house product teams to research, plan, write, edit, and upload copy(texts) that represents the quality and voice of ArrivalGuides. This position requires excellent English writing, speaking and reading skills and researching/content writing/creative writing skills. Your tasks will include:
- Translating existing destination content into one of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, etc. (optional)
- Creating new and edit existing destination guides
- Translate other material from English to your native language
- Curating ArrivalGuides Social Media presence (Instagram, Facebook)
- Ensure all copy is written correctly in English, plus possibly the native language
- Create compelling destination content that makes ArrivalGuides appear as the online authority in destination guides
- Managing databases and working in our CMS
- Brainstorming and writing engaging blog posts
- You have exceptional creative writing skills
- You are proficient in English
- Optional: you speak French, German, Spanish or Italian fluently (C1 or C2 level required), fluency in other languages big plus
- Available for 3-6 months
- Interest in travel
When can I start?
November 2019 or later
How long can I stay?
Between 3 and 6 months
What are the perks?
- Weekly breakfast supplied by the company
- Free transportation card
- After-work social events
- Young, international environment
- Flat hierarchies
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications submitted via erasmusintern.org will be considered.