As a Digital Content Producer / Digital Marketer Intern at scientifyresearch.org you will have the opportunity to curate and develop content that helps academic researchers discover research funding information. You will use the latest digital marketing strategies to facilitate the distribution of the content that you create. While producing content, you will also learn about the internet technologies supporting the content both from a web discovery from a UX point of view. During the 4+ month program, you will work on:
- Content production:
- how to generate thought leadership blog content and have the opportunity to put this into practice.
- you will develop engaging visual and video content.
- identification and posting of research funding opportunities.
- Web design: you may be involved in the design of a new user interface for the platform.
- Digital marketing: using SEO, digital marketing, and social media channels to reach our target audience: academic researchers.
- Using KPIs (key performance indicators) and OKR (objective and key results) principles to develop your own iterative improvement workflow that you can deploy for future projects, both professionally and personally.
- Teamwork: interact with team members working on product development and learn about the internet technologies supporting the content both from a web discovery and a UX point of view. We meet bi-weekly as a team to share updates.
You should have:
- creative and can do attitude (we are a startup!)
- attention to detail
- ability and interest to use technology tools to support your work
- interest in research and science
- Applicants must be eligible for the ERASMUS+ program and have the rights to be in the EU for the duration of the internship.
- We are flexible with the starting date and work hours, as we would like to work with the most suited candidate/s. Ideally for a minimum of 4 months, preferably full-time.
- While not required, we are interested to work with candidates who have the following language skills: Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Portuguese (to help us with regional markets).
- Applicants with previous Wordpress experience would be desirable.
- The internship may be conducted in person in Stockholm, Sweden or remotely online.