Havas Prague - Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. We provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions. To learn more about Havas Prague, visit our website at www.havas.cz, www.hercules-tc.com
Hercules is a Havas Group’s multicultural creative, localization, and production agency dedicated to enabling our clients’ transformation and helping them achieve more impactful brand assets.
We are offering an amazing opportunity for students to get in-depth experience in Digital team of Hercules: you will be part of a special commando team working on a huge digital project: as a Digital Content Publisher, you will collaborate with members of our Content team to meticulously execute a publishing schedule and keep our stream of content publishing uninterrupted.
- Publishing Schedule: Work closely with the Content Manager to adhere to the established content publishing schedule.
- CMS Utilization: Utilize various Content Management Systems (CMS) to create web pages without the need for coding, selecting templates and modules as necessary.
- Content Upload: Efficiently upload and publish content provided by our content team.
- Content Enhancement: Review and revise existing content as needed to align with any updates or changes introduced.
- Approval and Publication: Publish web pages promptly once the content has received approval.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail is essential to ensure content is error-free and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Pace and Efficiency: Work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and maintain an uninterrupted content publishing schedule.
- CMS: Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems, including WordPress, is a plus.
- English: good knowlege, spoken and written
A positive and interesting but also challenging working environment and activity on the global level
One of the best international teams in brand new offices in Prague 8
Paid internship for 2 to 3 months, start in October, work on site
Please note that, due to the Czech legislation, the paid internship is accessible only to EU citizens or students eligible to work in Czechia