The Digital Designer lead and produces the design function for the business and communication unit at X23. The profile is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Designer reports to the Innovation Strategy Director and works closely with the Project and Event Managers. Job Duties
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with communication and promotion team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in digital design graphic design, graphic communications or related field.• Able to present concepts and lead to the correct solution.• Experience in web marketing/web design with a good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles• Good knowledge with Web design processes• Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising• Strong work ethic and personal accountability• Strong attention to detail• Strong time management• Good interpersonal skills• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular