As a Social Media Marketing Manager at Distant Crew you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented people who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop, implement, and manage company`s member facing and interactive social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Analyse volume, sentiment, trends, and business intelligence.
- Understand trends & adapt tool sets, strategies, and goals.
- Maintain our projects social media accounts.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a real marketer. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Good Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
About Distant Crew
On the verge of the new rising remote age, we are devoted to increasing the talent pool aiming at literally the world! Distant Crew started in early 2020 as a result of a strong match between the visions of Capitalico Ltd. and two more tech-savvy co-believers. All we agreed to bet on remote work future! Working for years in a constant talent-shortage economy, while always striving to hire the best people, we started to develop our new distance-proof approach.