Humans in the Loop is an award-winning hybrid social enterprise based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We aim to upskill, employ, and empower conflict-affected people in Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria and Iraq. We function as a B2B outsourcing company that provides data labeling for the Artificial Intelligence industry. Our workers contribute to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence by collecting and annotating data and validating the output of machine learning models. It's a very exciting niche that requires a lot of manual data processing which we are specializing in. We are working with companies in the field of self-driving cars, facial recognition, aerial imagery, object detection, and others.
We are currently looking for a new Digital Marketing and Business Development intern! As a growing company, our marketing and Business Development activities are vital to our growth. We're looking for a team-player who will be working very closely with our Chief Commercial Officer on Business Development and Sales while supporting our Marketing team as needed. We are looking for someone with experience or interest in Business Development, market research, sales, and/ or strategy. The perfect candidate would also have some knowledge of the machine learning and big data landscape and industry.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Contributing to the marketing strategy and plans of the social enterprise
- Working with past and current and future campaigns and KPIs
- Assisting the Marketing team with their Digital Marketing tasks
- Contributing to HITL's Business strategy
- Conducting market research and identifying the market opportunities
- Identifying potential clients and create a strategy for acquisition for each one
- Reaching out to potential clients and pitch the services of HITL
- Liaise with new clients to ensure and monitor satisfaction
- Create Business Development and Sales materials, such as brochures, case studies and slides
- Currently studying a business-related degree or have relevant experience
- Experience or Interest in Digital Marketing, Business Development or Sales
- Knowledge or interest in the machine learning/big data industry
- Excellent communicator and the ability to articulate with strong business acumen
- Interest in our social impact and mission
Location: Candidates are expected to join HITL’s team on-site in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Duration: We are currently looking for an intern to join us for 6-12 months.
Start Date: Flexible but ideally June 2021.
The company will provide the necessary documents for applying for a visa or guide you in obtaining a residency permit for Bulgaria if needed.
Please note this position is unpaid and the company is not able to provide support for housing and travel expenses