We are looking to hire an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant from 3 to 12 months (negotiable), to help us market our company through an in-house role. This includes producing amazing content and promoting our agency through a number of channels such as website, content, events, campaigns, social media, partnerships, paid advertising and online PR. Key aspects of the role are copywriting and content creation, source partnership and events opportunities, social media promotion.
The role is creative and requires 'out of the box’ thinking alongside the ability to assess data (using a myriad of the web and social analytics tools) to improve performance and KPIs. The role involves working with quite a technical subject, so you should be happy to 'geek out’ and talk tech with other experts, developers, and designers.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Organise and manage several internal events, outreach events, and trade shows
- Manage social media channels (including creating copy, assets and engaging with communities), social campaigns and reporting
- Contribute to website content by writing about industry trends, case studies, and company announcements
- Manage the company's newsletter and e-shot campaigns and help oversee CRM
- Support for creating marketing collateral and video storyboards for specific campaigns
- Run and implement the agency’s PPC campaigns as and when needed
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Copywriting/social media experience is a must
- Experience using LinkedIn and Twitter for campaign management
- Excellent copywriting skills for content creation, social, events invitations etc.
- Self-starter individual with bags of creativity and confidence
- Passionate about digital and technology
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Image and video editing is an advantage
- You are someone who is not afraid to put in that extra bit of effort in order to ensure tasks are finished on time and events run smoothly