We understand that the current situation makes relocation to London difficult. Our team is currently 100% working from home. Depending on the sanitary situation and confinement requirements when you start your internship, we may offer you to be trained via Zoom/Video call. For any further question, feel free to ask.
About the company
Convertize turns psychology into digital solutions, helping marketers to get better results online. Founded in 2011, we began by conducting acquisition campaigns for B2C and B2B websites. In order to generate more leads/sales for our clients, we used a combination of analytics, psychology and A/B Testing. This data-driven approach to marketing is now central to everything we do.
In 2018, Convertize relocated to its current premises in Hammersmith, London. This new headquarters provides the perfect working environment for a multinational and professionally diverse company. Crucially, it provides plenty of space for the Convertize team to grow.
What makes us special
- A dynamic and multi-cultural team
- A fast-moving environment
- A dynamic office structure with minimal hierarchy
- Responsibility from the first weeks of your new internship
- Significant advertising budgets
- The opportunity to test your own ideas and measure their impact
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern, who can start in July/ August/ September 2020 for at least 6 months and is seeking the opportunity to further develop analytics skills and make a real impact on results.
In their first weeks each new starter will get a personal training by our team, tailored to their skills and learning progress. Our objective is to quickly transform any intern into an independent and success-driven marketer. The role is within the Performance Marketing team and the two main areas of expertise are Acquisition and Optimisation.
- Acquisition - you will explore a range of strategies to generate high-quality traffic at a low cost. Advertising budget? Virtually infinite (as long as we are getting results.)
- Optimisation - you will ensure that the conversion funnel is tailored to the leads we generate. A/B testing is the key here, and good ideas are always welcomed.
Who might this role appeal to?
- A student or recent graduate from a science, engineering, marketing or business background who has first marketing experience
You will report to the Senior Online Marketing Manager and be responsible for:
- Development, management, analysis and optimisation of native, social and display advertising
- Assisting in managing significant marketing budgets, ensuring the highest customer returns
- Implementing and continually testing new messages, landing pages, campaigns and tools
- Engaging with major networks and affiliates to find new areas of growth
- Working closely with sales and the IT team internally, but also with affiliates externally
- Weekly reporting with suggestions for optimisation
- Paid internship (£800 per month + possibility to apply for Erasmus)
- Free coffee, tea and tap beer
- Weekly breakfast and happy hour
- Weekly morning yoga classes
- The role is based in Hammersmith, London
- The standard working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Read the reviews of former employees
- Get to know the Founders (Philippe Aimé & Jochen Grünbeck) on LinkedIn
- Find out about their book “Smart Persuasion: How Elite Marketers Influence Consumers”
- Student of Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business
- An excellent analyst with strong numerical skills
- Confident under pressure (with an enthusiasm for delivering results)
- A multi-tasker, comfortable in a multilingual environment
- Fast and hard worker, eager to learn and common-sense approach
- French at a native level and excellent English skills