Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
Assistance before your arrival:
- Organization and preparation of individual workplan
- Finding accommodations shared with other students
- Organization flight and transport to arrive directly in your Italian home!
During your Experience:
- Workplan activities
- Tutoring and monitoring
- Weekly staff meeting
- Work Schedule: 30 hours per week from Monday to Thursday. Friday is free!
- Training activities: staff and students share knowledge and skills
- Evaluation performance, certificates of participation, letter of recommendation
- Italian Language Course till you will leave just for 30€ (participation it’s not mandatory)
EXTRA activities for free:
- Cultural Experience in Italian Culture
- Excursion with students and staff (we offer transportation: tickets and food are not included)
- Guided tours in Local Companies
- Business dinner
First of all: You and Your Experience!
If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you! Before starting all the necessary practices for your internship, you need to speak to understand what are:
- your needs
- what do you want to learn
- what we can do together
- when you can start your internship
If you arrived on this line, book your interview!