KONTAKT (www.kontakt.cjo.pl ) is a big private language school offering language courses for older teenagers and adults (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan and Polish). Apart from general, business and exam preparation courses, the school organizes lots of additional events, activities and festivals, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages and travelling around the world. The school also cooperates with schools situated in other European countries (the UK, Malta, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy), offering students language courses abroad. The school is also an authorized ETS exam center, administrating exams in English, German and French.
Since 2012 the school has successfully hosted Erasmus, Erasmus+ and Leonardo da Vinci trainees from Spain, Germany, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Turkey etc. The school’s staff is mostly Polish but we’ve also got many native speakers of English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
We believe that teaching languages is much more than practicing grammar structures and new vocabulary. That is why, apart from traditional language courses, we offer our students lots of events and activities, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages. By hosting a trainee we’d like to further improve cultural awareness of our students and introduce some fresh ideas and projects into our marketing.
We accept the internships wchioch last from 2 to 12 months. The school offers a free language course (eg. English, Spanish, Polish etc)
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- designing graphics, leaflets, posters for marketing and PR department
- designing iconographies for school's social media profiles
- preparing promotional materials before printing
- developing visual teaching materials
- preparing multimedia presentations for marketing department and for teachers
- preparing photos, films, slideshows for school's website and social media
- administrating social media profiles and advertising campaigns on the social media
- documenting school's life and cultural/ promotional events (films and photos)
- other marketing tasks connected with the Internet and modern technologies (digital marketing)