Humans in the Loop is one of the leading examples of social entrepreneurship in Bulgaria. Recognized by Forbes, MIT Solve and Expo Dubai 2021's Innovation Impact Program, we are successfully combining a strong business model and a high-impact social mission.
We function as a B2B outsourcing company which provides data annotation, labelling, output validation and model monitoring for the Artificial Intelligence industry. It's a very exciting niche which requires a lot of manual data processing which we specialize in given our social mission to provide accessible digital work opportunities to more than 500 conflict-affected people in Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, and Iraq. Our clients are companies in the field of self-driving cars, facial recognition, aerial imagery, object detection, etc, which we work with closely to help them prepare high quality datasets and validate their ML models.
We are currently looking for a marketing intern to help us drive organic growth! This will include assisting the CCO/Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Specialist(s) with the implementation and management of digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is interested in AI and passionate about marketing!
Salary: Eligigble for Erasmus funding as digital opportunity traineeship
The Marketing Specialist will report directly to one of the Marketing Specialists and will work closely with both Chief Commercial Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
· Support, Write, and Manage and publish branded content and collaterals, including but not limited to articles, blog posts, social media posts, company presentations, brochures, slide decks, and other branded items
· Identify opportunities, provide input, and participate in the development of the digital marketing content strategy by researching & sharing insights and learnings on AI/ML and annotation market, competitors, and their marketing activities;
· Increase organic search results by suggesting and creating SEO-friendly content, including referrals link building and publishing blog posts
· Maintain and build the company’s website, blog, and social media channels
· Work closely with the CEO, Sales, and Operations to generate new content and copy
· Build up a pool of marketing qualified leads by creating and publishing downloadable content, such as white papers, datasets, and success stories
· Support the monitoring of Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI and OKR tracking & status update, including extracting relevant insights from Google Analytics and measuring the success rates of different marketing campaigns and channels
· Fluent knowledge of English and strong writing abilities (essential)
· Creativity to translate complex topics into easy, accessible language capable of capturing reader attention (essential)
· A keen eye for detail! (essential)
· Ability to work independently and excellent organizational and time management skills. (essential)
· Passionate about AI, machine learning and related fields; understand the basics of machine learning and computer vision (desirable)
· Demonstrated digital marketing knowledge and experience with SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics (desirable)
· Knowledge and working understanding of Wordpress, Canva, and other graphic design software (desirable)
· Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, GSuite and demonstrated overall technical savviness. (desirable)
Humans in the Loop recognises the right of children and vulnerable adults to protection, regardless of gender, race, culture and disability. Humans in the Loop is committed to creating and maintaining an environment which promotes its core values and prevents abuse and exploitation of all people. Humans in the Loop staff and volunteers are expected to uphold the dignity of all people with whom they come into contact by ensuring that their personal and professional conduct is of the highest standard at all times.
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of Humans in the Loop and without these values we wouldn’t be who we are. We are an equal opportunity employer and our team members are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds. We all share a passion for helping conflict-affected and displaced people prosper while making AI systems more human-centric. Everyone is welcome, independently of ethnicity, gender, age, disability and disease status, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, legal residency status, political opinion, and other differences.