Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of bridging the gap between images and data, we are working to bring AI-based solutions to marketers at clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola. We add value in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards derived from Visual Content Analysis.
You are a creative problem solver with a passion for digitally solving marketing problems through your interest in analytics, ROI of marketing campaigns and digital marketing. You are also seeking a learning opportunity that allows you to explore all roles connected with online marketing including both the analytical and marketing sides.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
Working alongside the marketing team and the data analysis team, assisting other digital marketers
Developing, proposing, implementing, and optimizing text and banner ad campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Delivering regular website and campaign performance reports that provide actionable insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Managing A/B tests and creating reports for key stakeholders
- Implementing and managing email campaigns using different platforms
- Completed/working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Demonstrable social media knowledge, strong familiarity with Facebook and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of advertising platforms, SEM & Google Analytics/Google products
- Preferably proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferably based in Amsterdam
- Fluent English
What's in it for you?
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks