----------------------------- PLEASE APPLY ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://bit.ly/2WKi6IB ----------------------------
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
The areas where you will gain experience are:
- Be active in social media channels to increase our candidates database
- Creating interesting content for our blogs about traveling, languages, relocating and working in Europe
- Assisting the marketing team with different tasks
- Bringing new ideas and possibilities that can help the company and attract new users
- Work on SEO content to improve blog posts
- Building collaborations to advertise our blog outside ELJ
- Research new possibilities in different countries
- Contact possible partners via email and phone
- Creating content for a Newsletter
- Native level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player who wants to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Possibility to do a 6 months’ internship near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the marketing team after the internship
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Paid internship
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
SkillsInternshipStartupDigital MarketingBlog Writingblog seoSeoContent WritingInformationCompany
Europe Language Jobs
6 - 12 months